Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Patrick bought a hat!

We also talked about the rally. This has not happened since before we registered. Susan also pointed out that travel insurance, which we were lackadaisically pursuing, was in fact required for the rally. She also tried to tell us about the bad things in Russia, but we would not listen.

iTunes will not let you upload music from your iPod. That is so stupid. So stupid it has made my codriver love Mark Cuban, and this concerns me. But the internet tells me how to do this thing which cannot be done. So the iPod preparation continues. Now I just need a 2 day long cassette tape to make a backup of our music in case the pod is stolen by some rally organizer.

I stoop so low to reach so high. I should not write during lunch.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

if you open a chequing account at us bank, they'll give you a pair of portable, battery-operated speakers for an ipod. for serious. they run on AAAs.

2:38 PM  
Blogger Rod Farva said...

Yeah, but can they change tires.

It also appears you've been hanging out with an Englishman.

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home