Thursday, July 27, 2006

Text messages from Rod Farva sent to Susan for posting:

Poland is an Adventure! The roads are mostly two lane but they make three lanes out of it. Passing markings are basically irrelevant. It's thrilling and makes sense. It was hard to adapt to driving style at first because we drive a car that WILL NOT ACCELERATE. Now, we play the head-on game like champions. I don't know what my codriver thinks when I spit tobacco onto the speedometer and reach for the gear lever, but I am thinking only 'I will not lose'.

3 Comments:

Blogger ICMT said...

Poland is an adventure?? Aren't you in Ukraine??

6:14 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

coulda been a delayed post, ma. OR coulda been a typo from our hardy but sleep-deprived adventurers, I suppose.

9:36 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Hey, Susan called me, says your text message was v. cryptic, what exactly do you need, if $$ is an issue, you can call Mom and Dad or even me collect if necessary as long as you talk fast. If UK vouchers will work also maybe call Pennie. We are all v. confused as to whether our text messages are getting through, I have sent several from phone and from internet gateways with no response. Please let us know.

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home